Dead Nation

Any and all of the Sony consoles.

Moderator: Thought Police

Entroper

Dead Nation

Post by Entroper »

I got this free w/ my "PSN fiasco coupon".

It's pretty bland. You can't really see anything, it's very repetitive, it's not challenging. Glad I didn't spend real money on it, but I was still hoping it would be fun.

CloudyPrison

Re: Dead Nation

Post by CloudyPrison »

Where does one acquire this 'PSN Fiasco' Coupon.
I have a PSN account, and received the email for 'omg we dun fucked up, heres a link to fraud alerts', but no alert of free games.

Entroper

Post by Entroper »

CloudyPrison

Post by CloudyPrison »

Little Big Planet for the PSP Woooooooooo!

MBB

Post by MBB »

Entroper wrote:I got this free w/ my "PSN fiasco coupon".

It's pretty bland. You can't really see anything, it's very repetitive, it's not challenging. Glad I didn't spend real money on it, but I was still hoping it would be fun.
Hahahahaha. You were so pretentious before too. "Wipeout, MBB? That's what you chose? What a waste".

Entroper

Post by Entroper »

MBB wrote:

Hahahahaha. You were so pretentious before too. "Wipeout, MBB? That's what you chose? What a waste".
Well, I haven't played Infamous yet, but the only other choice on their list that is worth the bits is Super Stardust HD, IMO. Which I already owned.

Kinickie

Post by Kinickie »

MBB wrote:

I tried the Wipeout demo a while ago and determined it sucked.
Being a woman is a terribly difficult task since it consists principally in dealing with men. - Conrad

MBB

Post by MBB »

Yeah, I know. I played it for maybe 15 minutes and decided I'd probably never touch it again. I loved that game to death in 1995 when it came out, but something about it doesn't feel quite right to me now.

I was just giving Entroper crap for trash talking one game and talking up the other, then later deciding that his choice was not...optimal.