- You can "suck" or "blow" to curve the path of the ball.
- As bricks Shatter, you can suck in their shards to add to your power meter, and when it's full, you can fire them back at the bricks.
- Sucking in shards also increases your multiplier, which resets to 1x when you lose a ball.
- You can fire a ball at any time, and have as many balls in play as you want up to the number of lives you have remaining.
- Some levels are horizontal, some are vertical, some are even circular-shaped.
- Lots of special bricks -- some are affected by your suck/blow ability, some are attracted to the bat, some attach themselves to other bricks and pull on them or spin them around. Some bricks explode, destroying nearby bricks.
- Boss battles that require precise maneuvering of the ball to hit the boss' weakpoint.
- Powerups can make the ball more maneuverable or allow it to smash through multiple bricks without rebounding.
This is my favorite kind of game, take an old school concept and put a new spin on it with innovations and style. Can't go wrong for $7.99.