Malevolent-Gaming

a sarcastic bas'tad's view on the scene
It is currently Sep 19 2019 5:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Apr 04 2009 11:20 pm 

From what I gather this should be a solid date for most. I'm making another post for it in case anyone missed it. Its likely we'll work all day on the 18th, and play a bit on the 19th before we go home to break it in. Camping/drinking Saturday night.

It'd be ideal to get two full cars out there (at least 8 bodies) if we plan on getting ANYTHING done. Post if you're coming that weekend.

Justin

I hate DngrsDrrn...no really, I do.

PostPosted: Apr 05 2009 12:13 am 

Ya, ill be going and adam also if he gets it off.

PostPosted: Apr 05 2009 8:32 am 

I will be going

PostPosted: Apr 07 2009 1:51 pm 

I am going up.

PostPosted: Apr 08 2009 5:24 pm 

I'll be going up as well, still have a job. Woot!!!!
However I'm driving up solo this time. Just me and my gear. So if theres some extra junk that needs brought up I may have some extra space in the XB.

Just an idea BTW, would those going up think about tossing some money into a community fund for food(eggs, bacon, bread, lunchmeat, hotdogs)/plates/papertowel/drinks(I've got half a 30case of PBR i'll be bringing for starters)/condiments/snacks/ect.... I've got a sams club membership and a big ass cooler. I'll volunteer to do the grocery shopping ahead of time(just get me a list and the money), so we dont have to pay out the ass at glenns up there, or drive back to town for breakfast. Just an idea. Otherwise I'm just shopping for myself.

I'll also be bringing my chainsaw/axes/hammers/shovels/drill/ anyone think of any other tools we might need, ask I may have them. And if we stop at a local ace/walmart we probally could find some bulk nails/screws pretty cheap.

PostPosted: Apr 09 2009 8:34 am 

Don't forget the DYNAMITE!

Bruno finished the hydro on that SCBA tank and is going to help me set it up to fill the HPA tanks. He is a really good guy so if anyone needs a tank go to him. His prices are comparable and he deals with a ton of paintball players so he knows his stuff. I told him to go ahead an order my SCUBA tank anyway because one can never have too much air when they are in the middle of BFE playing paint ball. He still has to wait for a whole order or shipping will kill me but the SCBA tank makes it easier to wait. So I gots HPA for this trip Ho's. We need to come up with a team name to use when in his shop so he knows we are all from the same group. Maybe just say the OZ players? or Army of Rob? LOL HPA is the way to go after the initial cost, @ $5.00 a fill you can't go wrong.

I do not mind tossing in for the food I will also bring a couple of no stick egg pans and a couple of sharp knifes. How do I get you the money? You have a paypal account? All I need are a dozen eggs, pack of hot dogs (prefer koegels) some ham a piece of raw liver, a pair of nylons and a bottle of baby oil. and whatever else we might need to feed us.

PostPosted: Apr 09 2009 3:36 pm 

Quote:
piece of raw liver, a pair of nylons and a bottle of baby oil

.....maybe I'll stay home this time.......

Seriously though I could probally pick up all that even the nylons raw liver and babyoil. And you could just pay me back when were up there. I'm at work right now, but I'll send you my number later and we can talk if you want.

Anyone else want me to be there grocery man ????

PostPosted: Apr 09 2009 9:26 pm 

I don't mind going in on food.
I will also be bring a chain saw, shovels and any thing else i can think of we might need.

PostPosted: Apr 10 2009 6:02 am 

im in:P Still need to maintenance my gun though lol. prolly should do that huh

PostPosted: Apr 10 2009 7:55 am 

nylons raw liver and baby oil J/k Send me your number and we can put a list together.

We can always do gun maintenance up there.

Anyone have a post hole digger?

I have a bunch of 2x4's 4x4's and a set of old tires I need picked up because I do not have a vehicle that I can put it all in. Anyone going up that has a truck?

I picked up my SCBA tank, Used it to fill my HPA tank I only got a 2k fill because the SCBA tank is smaller than a SCUBA tank. The only problem I had was removing the HPA tank I do not have a bleed valve and the pressure was so high I had to back the nipple off with a wrench so it would bleed through the threads. I am going to get back with the guy at Fluid Systems and see if they have a HP bleed valve that will fit that setup.

PostPosted: Apr 10 2009 2:05 pm 

I was unable to do the Lone wolf cleanup. Did any one else do it?

I will not have time to order paint from online so if anyone has the discount and is going to go buy paint for next weekend give me a call and I will meet you there or if you have the money pick me up a case and I will get the cash to you. Kevin has my #

I also found that Divers Den in Lake Orion has tanks in stock. They are $169.95 and come full of air. He has 15 in stock. He only has one HOT PINK left so you better hurry up Justin.....

Divers Den
604 S. Lapeer Rd.
Lake Orion, MI.
248-693-9801

PostPosted: Apr 10 2009 3:38 pm 

Justin and I were the only ones who went to the clean up

PostPosted: Apr 11 2009 1:45 pm 

So only 6, maybe 8 guys headed up this time around ?

Justin
Ryan
Rob
Kevin
Adam?
Stan
Seager?
*Ed*

anyone else going ? I still need to get a replacement part for my A5, due to that recall, hope the online stores can ship before next weekend.

Last edited by stan on Apr 11 2009 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Apr 11 2009 5:13 pm 

buddha = ed :P

PostPosted: Apr 13 2009 5:27 am 

That sucks in regards to the 2k fill. I'd rather buy the full size one, 2k fill is like max 4-500 shots, and I don't want to be filling every game.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean on the bleed valve. I thought the fill station had all that shit?

rmneill wrote:
I was unable to do the Lone wolf cleanup. Did any one else do it?

I will not have time to order paint from online so if anyone has the discount and is going to go buy paint for next weekend give me a call and I will meet you there or if you have the money pick me up a case and I will get the cash to you. Kevin has my #

I also found that Divers Den in Lake Orion has tanks in stock. They are $169.95 and come full of air. He has 15 in stock. He only has one HOT PINK left so you better hurry up Justin.....

Divers Den
604 S. Lapeer Rd.
Lake Orion, MI.
248-693-9801

I hate DngrsDrrn...no really, I do.

PostPosted: Apr 15 2009 8:46 am 

The SCBA tank has a different setup than a SCUBA tank look at the pic in post pics post. What I had to do was take the bell off because that is a regulator so your lungs do not get blown out by HPA it also rings at low pressure so the rescuer knows to get the fuck out. So that left the screw on adapter. Bruno sent me to a place called fluid concepts to get a adapter that would fit the fill nipple that I had purchased and both of us did not think it through. So I can fill a tank just fine but the pressure in the space between the SCBA tank and the gun tank it so high that I can not get the fill adapter to release the tank. With SCBA tank valve closed I backed the fill adapter threads off just enough to allow the air to escape and allow the smaller tanks pressure seal to operate and close. I need to get another HPA adapter with a bleed valve so it will be a safer fill LOL.
I am going to see Bruno today to get a loaner tank and talk to him about that pressure problem.

The SCBA tank is only a 2300psi tank and when I got it filled it was a 2k so I got a full fill off of it I am going to use it a reserve air just in case we run out. Beats a bicycle pump!

PostPosted: Apr 15 2009 5:22 pm 

Here we go Bruno ROCKS! I got a SCBA tank (With bleed valve) and a loaner SCUBA tank for the weekend. Next stop DIVE classes! Oh and he is a hockey shop too so I guess I will be losing some teeth this winter LOL

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Apr 15 2009 7:07 pm 

Your taking scuba classes ?
I was scuba trained years ago and i miss it
But you think paint ball is a costly activity just wait to see what it cost for Scuba diving.
That's if you are getting in to it i mean

PostPosted: Apr 16 2009 12:16 pm 

Yeah it is $350.00 for the class and $60.00 per dive if you go off the boat 5 dives gets you certified. Local lakes are free. That does not include the mask, snorkel, fins or vest. But hey I will have the tank already!