Malevolent-Gaming

a sarcastic bas'tad's view on the scene
It is currently Sep 19 2019 4:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Post pics of your gear!
PostPosted: Mar 16 2009 10:10 am 

I'll start.

Tippman A-5, some stuff that lets me hold paintballs for when I smote you bitches, collapsible stock for making my gun look different than normal for when I smote you bitches, a mask to protect my face for when I smote you bitches, some tanks, yada yada.

This year I'm going to buy a new mask though, or at least the face shield. I need something that doesn't fog up while I smote you bitches.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Odine wrote:
No I agree, Dngrsdrrn just served you.

PostPosted: Mar 16 2009 11:15 am 

Top most part is the A5 I owned you all with last year, its still dead sexi. Has the digital camo body job, and I camo taped the shit out of the cyclone feeder. Standard car stock on the back. J&J 14" ceramic barrel (I have the elite edge kit, so 3 barrels and 5 bores).

Underneath it is my new baby, that's on its way to get repaired already sigh. Its a Dangerous Power Special Edition G3 (upgraded board, trigger, hand painted, and upgrades stock barrel). This picture is old so it doesn't have the Pressure Device that is on the back now where that "hook" part is (its a guage that tells me the actual pressure in the gun). The hopper is a Empire Reloader B with a rip cord feed system. Battery noise operated (its a monster). I also have the Guerilla Myth 70ci/4500 PSI HPA tank.

That ridiculously hot mask I can't even remember who makes it for some reason. I believe it a Spectra Optiflex. I replaced the lense for the low light yellow tint (not for people with A.D.D I learned cause you see everything). Doesn't fog, at all, even when my smokers lungs are choking into it from running.

I have a buncha other gear that i'll post later.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I hate DngrsDrrn...no really, I do.

PostPosted: Mar 16 2009 1:06 pm 

Awe...can I post my real gun pictures?

PostPosted: Mar 16 2009 1:41 pm 

PostPosted: Mar 16 2009 1:43 pm 

hahhahahhah

PostPosted: Mar 16 2009 2:15 pm 

CloudyPrison wrote:
Awe...can I post my real gun pictures?

Not here, but there's no reason why you can't in Off Topic and such.

Odine wrote:

PostPosted: Mar 16 2009 2:21 pm 

I'm just teasing.

Is there a place you normally go too?

I'd be interested in doing paintball, but I'm not sure where to go/anybody that does it.

PostPosted: Mar 16 2009 3:49 pm 

CloudyPrison wrote:
I'm just teasing.

Is there a place you normally go too?

I'd be interested in doing paintball, but I'm not sure where to go/anybody that does it.

We got together a group around the tail end of last fall. Kevin (just registered) has property up north that we play at. If you want to play, get yourself a gun and come on up. There's quite a bit of people and the property has cool stuff situated all over.

Odine wrote:

PostPosted: Mar 16 2009 8:58 pm 

JT Spectra Flex-8 Thermal Head Guard Goggles is the name of our headgear Ulo if you read this.
And damnit I thought this was more of a friends forum lol and just put my name.....can you change it by chance darrin? Onuj ftw :)

PostPosted: Mar 20 2009 11:49 pm 

Here we have the A-5 that Kevin convinced me to keep and the Diablo wrath that I got from Craigslist the A-5 came with a 20oz co2 tank and the wrath runs a 48Cu HPA tank. I got the tools from the guy but the box he had it all in would not fit all the new stuff I added so I upgraded that. The freak barrel kit and the halo hopper came with the wrath as well with a couple extra barrels all in all I spent about $300.00 for everything here. Not bad for a full set of gear I guess. I also got a set of dye paintball pants from the guy (Yeah I will wash them, I don't want my boys swimming in some other guys junk) and his speed ball Jersey that is useless because it is bright blue and white (gun cleaning rag) And yeah that is a set of kids eyeclops night vision goggles that I am going to turn into a night vision scope for my AR/Paint guns as soon as I get a chance.

PostPosted: Mar 20 2009 11:55 pm 

The tank I picked up today. I need to get it Hydro and filled and I need to get a HPA hose with a fill nipple on it. Hydro on this tank should only be $40.00 with a fill because it is a SCBA tank. It is dated 2005 and brand new never been used so it should pass hydro. It was full but had to be emptied to transport :( I may still get the SCUBA tank just to have two of them you can never have too much air.

PostPosted: Mar 23 2009 5:36 pm 

Ya rob you need to talk to ben, he has a tank for you at his house.

PostPosted: Jun 18 2009 5:12 pm 

It's been a long time since I posted. I stopped playing paintball even before that.

Here's my ghit:

Ignore the phone and sunglasses. My mask is a cheap one sitting in a box under the bed.

Also, rmneill, Where'd you buy that nice red case?