Characater?

Quality hack and slash.
Odine

Characater?

Post by Odine »

I got a 40 dual wield Warrior as my main. My NPC teammates are a lvl 40 Combat Mage (spec'd for curse/pet). And another Warrior for 2h stuns.

Any gear i'm looking for is solely dedicated to my main. I have nearly the full night/shadow set with the exception of the breastplate (if there is one).

I also have TONS of the set gear through all levels for all classes. Ranged/etc.

Since I know a lot of you are behind in levels I also started a ranger/throwing weapons. He's like lvl 6 hehe. In order to play online with the cracked version, you need to create a virtual VPN which i'll list in another post.
Odine

I hate DngrsDrrn...no really, I do.

DngrsDrrn

Post by DngrsDrrn »

Level 7 Fire Mage.

He hits really hard.
It done blowed up!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20342222@N00/sets/110634/

Odine wrote:No I agree, Dngrsdrrn just served you.

Buddha

Post by Buddha »

level 22 or 23 ranger. and my NPC guys are both Half giants with melee skills ... one will be a shield user I think though
DerDrache The Dark Dragoon LVL 57 Overlord

Accemn

Post by Accemn »

HUH HOW DO I PLAY WHERE DO I GET IT

oops caps
Big Bad Wolf~

Odine

Post by Odine »

Accemn wrote:HUH HOW DO I PLAY WHERE DO I GET IT

oops caps

Download it. I used an IRC search engine for the RAR's.

If you like Diablo2, you'd like this game.
Odine

Weazal

Post by Weazal »

Is there a torrent that'll get me it just as well? because I utterly blow with IRC =/

Jaihe

Post by Jaihe »

Weazal wrote:Is there a torrent that'll get me it just as well? because I utterly blow with IRC =/

Grabit ok... but I cant find a decent host for DS2, could someone ftp host it? PLEEAASSEEE

Odine

Post by Odine »

Jaihe wrote:
Weazal wrote:Is there a torrent that'll get me it just as well? because I utterly blow with IRC =/

Grabit ok... but I cant find a decent host for DS2, could someone ftp host it? PLEEAASSEEE

Not much point right now. I like the game and all, but it CANNOT be played multiplayer without purchasing it. They limited it too much and don't allow direct online connects without using their ghey ass server (which checks for legit keys). So the only way to play is to tunnel through VPN, but then it uses the Local Network type which sends way too much data to play via the Internet thus lagging the game to the point of insanity.

/sigh at these developers getting smart so we can't play for free =).
Odine

Jaihe

Post by Jaihe »

Odine wrote:
Jaihe wrote:

Not much point right now. I like the game and all, but it CANNOT be played multiplayer without purchasing it. They limited it too much and don't allow direct online connects without using their ghey ass server (which checks for legit keys). So the only way to play is to tunnel through VPN, but then it uses the Local Network type which sends way too much data to play via the Internet thus lagging the game to the point of insanity.

/sigh at these developers getting smart so we can't play for free =).

/walks to town tomorrow >.<

Odine

Post by Odine »

Naw. I mean it's good. But I don't think any of us are gonna buy it.
Odine

Buddha

Post by Buddha »

im not gonna Ill spend the 30 - 50 bucks on beer :P
DerDrache The Dark Dragoon LVL 57 Overlord

Weazal

Post by Weazal »

hhmm when it drops down and sells for 25-30$ how abouts then? Playing games like this with other people was always fun as hell DII was a perfect example :D